If your Finance Office reports are not accurate, it is very possible that the Church will unknowingly make unwise decisions based upon faulty information. Church accounting practices differ from those of for-profit organizations as it typically uses Fund Accounting, which can be complicated, requiring a thorough understanding and adherence to the underlying concepts of fund accounting and accurate financial statement preparation.
ACTS III can provide the following services, as a one-time setup or problem-resolution —or on an ongoing contract arrangement:
- Daily bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliation
- Contributions recordkeeping and reporting
- Accounts payable
- Payroll and payroll tax filing
- Financial statement preparation
- Weekly and monthly reports
PAYROLL for a church can be a challenging venture. Without expertise in this area, many churches encounter penalties for late or incorrect payroll filings, or mis-filed W-2 / 1099 forms.
ACTS III will enable your church to safely and inexpensively outsource your payroll and related tax duties (i.e., withholding, reporting, and paying social security, medicare and income taxes). We can help assure filing deadlines and deposit requirements are met and guarantee tax compliance which will greatly streamline church business operations. ACTS III will provide you with:
- General payroll processing
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Administering payroll and employment taxes on behalf of the church
- Timely employment tax payments to state and federal authorities.
- Filing quarterly federal and state payroll reports
- Reconciling year-to-date payroll
- Filing annual employer reports (W-2 & W-3)
- Tax and payroll support
Charges for Payroll Services are flexible, based on #employees, #pay periods and level of activity —with a sensitivity for church budget restraints. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs and receive a quotation for payroll services.